This hotel is a gem. Walking distance to so many things and the staff is friendly and attentive. We were able to check-in upon arrival at 11am. Room was larger than expected, clean, and nicely laid out. Received a coupon for a welcome drink, as well as one free bottle of water daily. Would gladly stay here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design