Handling a group of 50 discerning travellers is a challenge to any hotel and the Internacional Design Hotel in Lisbon did a superb job of making our group of art lovers from the UK's stay comfortable and pleasurable. Nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff, and our people have come away with delightful memories of their stay. Accommodating a group of this size can put pressure on a relatively small boutique hotel which clearly believes in offering a personalised service. The ID Hotel team rose to the occasion magnificently. It is always a bonus to be greeted on every occasion with a smile and an offer of help and the hotel staff followed this approach perfectly throughout our stay.We particularly enjoyed the breakfasts and the lunch menu and evening meals were also of a high standard. The location of the hotel is ideal and its high level of service and comfort make it the perfect choice for a Lisbon break, whether you are travelling in a group or individually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design