I have stayed in a few boutique hotels in Lisboa. There are several points which makes this hotel really stands from the others: The location very central (easy to get a taxi; closed to main attractions; shopping area; bars and restaurants); all the furnitures are from leading designers and carefully chosen with care by the owner in terms of design and confort; the bedroom are very cosy ( bedlinen are a mix of linen and egyptian cotton; excellent mattress; Nespresso machine) and spotless; the friendly reception staff is willing to make you stay very confortable; Very good buffet breakfast; excellent Wifi and a nice Mercedes van available to take you to the airport. Alex, the owner works on site which is a great asset and he is very passionate about his property. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design