I was on Holidays with one of friend to visit Lisboa some days the first week of september We were looking for a good hotel -tripadvisor gave such good comments about thi hotel-to continue our journey.In the hotel we were we booked just 2 nights.we tried to ask at the reception desk for a double room for 4 nights.unfortunely for that period the Hotel was at complete but my friend and and I we have been so positively impressed about the man, Riccardo at the reception desk.He has been so kind and available to our question and giving us good information to pass the rest of time inLisboa that the next time we will book in time to get a room in this very confortable Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design