After Hotel Figueira we decided to stay in this hotel. Our impression was great, especially that we got an upgrade to stay in a room with a view to the square in front. Very clean rooms and extremly helpful staff insured our pleasant stay. What a perfect hideout before the vibrant city that Lisbon is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, ACCOR, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design