We loved this hotel. The position is perfect, right in the center and half a minute from the Rossio metro/bus/tram stop. The hotel is just beautiful. Great designed and a various areas to relax. Loved the “themes” (we peeked Zen). The room was gorgeous, clean and wide, with three big windows and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast was incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design