Imagine yourself in a city where you're in the centre of all activities! Well, this hotel gives you exactly that! Location, location, location! In the centre of the bustling and energetic capital of Portugal. We stayed in the hotels smallest room, Cocoon Room. The room is small however we had sufficient space for our needs. The bathroom is however tiny but with a flair of fun - cerise toilet paper! Possibly the best feature for us was having the free use of the Nespresso machine where we were given 3 free pods daily! Cleanliness is of the highest standard, the staff where friendly and always ready to assist - recommending good restaurants, booking theatre tickets, advising us on transport options, providing us with maps. Wonderful staff - from the ladies who ensured that our room was always clean and tidy to the reception staff who where always pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design