Excellent location, decor in need of a refresh though not uncomfortable. For a supposedly luxe hotel, little details we overlooked (wash cloths and toiletries not replaced in the rooms after the first day i.e. there weren't any!) there was only one available power point/outlet in the room (on the desk) so for a couple with a few phones, iPads, laptops between them, not much use. The bathroom door was glass with the toilet right up against the door, add to that the only full length mirror was opposite the bathroom door = no privacy. Simple things (like move the mirror!) would make all the difference. Tea and nespresso in the room is a nice touch, again much more enjoyable when housekeeping actually replaces the tea and coffee. Staff are friendly and helpful on the whole, but were not interested in taking any feedback (basically a "too bad" attitude). On the whole, for the price I paid, I was happy but would be giving a different review if I'd paid full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design