We stayed at this hotel for a city break in March, we had my elderly parents along too and the hotel staff could not have been more helpful with any requests that we had - they were fabulous! Our rooms were lovely and were well equipped with comfortable beds. The hotel location cannot been beaten - it is in the heart of the city centre and is very handy for siteseeing and all transport links. We had breakfast included in our rate and enjoyed it each morning. The only negative I had was that the bar was a bit cold - both in temperature and atmosphere, the staff member who was on the evening we had our complimentary drink wasn't very friendly. All in all a great stay and I would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design