This boutique style hotel is right in the center of town on Rossio Square, Lisbon. The somewhat dated homage to American pop is not necessary: the location and core architecture doesn't require it. The staff were most helpful, the room (OK, we got a suite) spacious, the bed and its trimmings very comfortable, the bathroom well appointed. And to top it all we expected the noise level to be high due to its location on the square and were disappointed - it was quiet once we closed the balcony doors and drifted off to a fine sleep. When we awoke and made to the breakfast room we were well pleased with the breakfast and service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design