This modern design hotel is filled with beauty and humorous twists. It's located in the heart of an old district of Lisbon that allows easy walking to numerous sights and many dozens of restaurants within a perimeter of a few blocks. It's in a flat area easy for all to walk in but near hills that lead to interesting buildings, museums, a castle, etc.. The breakfast bar from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. has variety that will suit many nationalities and the food is fresh, well prepared, and delicious. The staff are lovely people, eager to help or provide information. The bar also serves light food in the afternoon/evenings such as salads, soups, & sandwiches, nicely prepared and fresh. Staff recommendations were outstanding--they sent us to high quality places with reasonable prices. The seafood in this area is to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design