I only stayed one night at the hotel, but I absolutely loved it!
Prime location, top service, very clean and an absolutely comfortable bed, which I needed after a long dayof travelling.
The breakfast was served from 7am to 11am. As I already had done my sightseeing in the morning, I only got back to the hotel at 10:30. The breakfast selection then was just as good as 8 o'clock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design