Stayed at the Pop art floor for two nights on a business trip. I was upgraded to a bigger room, which was nice and spacious with a great view over the plaza.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. I needed help finding a nice sushi place for take away, and both receptionists went out of their way to help me. They were also very helpful reg. shopping tips and in helping getting me a taxi for my very early flight.
A few flaws:
The desk at the pop art room looks nice. But design isn't everything. You could not sit and work at this desk, at the lower shelf is so low that your legs won't fit under the table. At the same time, the top of the table was quite high up compared to the seat of the chair. So I had to work sitting at my bed, which is not very good for your back.
Would be nice to have pay-TV with movies.
There's a Nespresso machine in the room, which was great. But no milk for the coffee/tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design