Staff, location and breakfast = excellent. Well worth the money.
Our room on the other hand was small and noisy (1st floor, just above the very busy Rua da Betesga). Air quality was also quite humid and stale despite the central air-conditioning. Windows got fogged up and the room had a distinct moldy smell to it each time we came back from making the rounds in Lisbon. Not something one would expect from a luxury design hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design