We stayed at this hotel on recommendation of friends, and really enjoyed our visit. Front desk service was excellent, and were happy to recommend local restaurants, and to arrange transportation to the airport for a very early morning flight. The welcoming drink in the lovely lounge was a nice way to start our visit. The hotel is very well located, and the themed rooms are really fun. We stayed on the pop art floor. Rooms are small but well laid out, and the bathroom has lovely amenities. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splitty, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design