Slap bang in the centre you really can't fault the location of this hotel. Only half an hour's taxi ride from Lisbon airport too. All the staff were very polite and helpful. The decor is quirky with each floor having a different theme. We were on the Zen floor and our room was on the corner looking out over the square. The room was large enough for a city break. All our room was in white apart from the unusual bright green toilet paper! Larger than normal bathroom too which was good. We paid for breakfast one morning and it was excellent - a really large disPlay of all sorts of goodies including the custard tartlets which Lisbon is known for. We were given a voucher for a free drink but didn't get round to having it unfortunately! Overall a very nice hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design