“Great "Overview" of the City”
Review of Pancho Tours

History and Flavors Walking Tour of Lisbon
Ranked #39 of 124 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have a large list of services, which includes: Free Walking Tours (based on tips), Fado, Gastronomy, NightLife, Excursions, Surf Tours, PubCrawl
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I really enjoyed our free walking tour of Lisbon. I went with a group of four girls, and we were escorted by Diana. Diana was very informative and easy to understand. This was a great way for us to get an overview of the city. Since there is so much to see in Lisbon, it was great to have a guide to highlight the can't-miss attractions. Furthermore, Diana was able to steer us away from "tourist traps" so we could spend our time and money wisely. I highly recommend this walking tour on the first or second day of your visit.

All reviews
"highlights"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I would strongly recommend this walking tour. We did the one around the castle area and Alfama. It enabled us to see a lot of places we wouldn't have seen otherwise and have us a real insight into the history ofthe city. Our guide Diana was great and also gave us other useful tips for how to spend our time in the city.

1  Thank h_rossbow
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I definitely recommend this type of tours. It was really nice and my friends really liked it. It was not borring and not physically exhausting.
We were guided by pretty girl Diana with very good English. Thank you !

1  Thank Samuel_from_Nitra
See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I set up a Pancho walking tour in Lisbon for about 50 people from a cruise. The guide was given the incorrect meeting place from his manager and was a no show. Picture 50 people off the ship and no where to go and have no clue what to do!!!

I've done walking tours in many other cities, some with Pancho Tours. They've always worked out and I highly recommend the free walking tours but not this time in Lisbon.

1  Thank MerrillVR