“Entertaining and Worth While”
Review of Pancho Tours

Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour
Ranked #37 of 105 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have a large list of services, which includes: Free Walking Tours (based on tips), Fado, Gastronomy, NightLife, Excursions, Surf Tours, PubCrawl
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Pancho Tours always seems to do a good job by providing enough historical facts to understand the important details, but the guides also balance out all those facts with funny stories and legends about the city. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

In my opinion it is the best way to visit a city. The guide tells you stories you won´t find in a book guide and you get to know really interesting places and anecdotes. Very nice staff. I will join them in other cities!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Before going to Lisbon, I stayed in Seville for a couple of days and took the free Pancho Tours and really enjoyed them. When I got to Lisbon I decided to take the free tours again.
I had a great time in Lisbon! I learned so much thanks to Simona! I really enjoyed the Fado music and learning about it´s history.
I would definitely recommend this tour. I asure you you´ll like as much as I did!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great time in Lisbon! Pancho's Fado Tour was perfect, Simona is very fun and knowledgeble (don't miss her Free Tour Under the Moon!!)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had only a day and a half to visit Lisbon and since I had really enjoyed the Pancho walking tour in Porto, I decided to try it in Lisbon. My tour guide Simona was the best. I learned so many interesting facts about the city, as we walked through the different districts. It was, in my opinion, the best way to discover Lisbon and I would recommend this tour to anyone.