“Excellent walking tour!”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral
Ranked #34 of 102 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have a large list of services, which includes: Free Walking Tours (based on tips), Fado, Gastronomy, NightLife, Excursions, Surf Tours, PubCrawl
Washington, DC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent walking tour!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our guide took us to the old part of the city (the following day was going to be a walking tour of the new part, but we ended up not making it). It was a great tour, as he took us to all the highlights and recommended places for eating and returning to for sightseeing. He knew a ton about the history of Lisbon and the local area. We highly recommend taking this walking tour, as it's a great way to learn the city and all about its past and present.

Visited September 2012

Manila, Philippines
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Enriching and Fun”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm glad I saw Pancho Tours' flyer in my hostel in Lisbon because I was visiting the Portuguese capital alone and had little idea on what to do and see. Kristian was our Guide and he did not only enrich the morning walk, he made it fun! He provided a lot of historical information about Lisbon and fun facts from the grandest attractions to the littlest corners that one can easily miss. I think the walking tour was quite complete especially having covered the quaint Alfama district, though I would have wanted to go up King George's castle too.

Best part of it was it was for FREE! I wish I could have tipped Kristian a little more but I was on a tight budget. Obrigado!

Visited August 2012
Porto, Portugal
“Simona is very nice and fun”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our tour guide was Simona. She is super friendly and great fun. She also knows a lot of relevant Lisbon history and a few cute stories.
Definitely recomend it if you want an easy going, fun and lively tour.

Visited October 2012
Seville, Andalucia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gran Tour”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I Loved the tour, the guides seem to know everything about the culture, history and lifestyle of the city, good service and they give really good tips regarding what to do in this lovely city!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SSCleves
Brussels, Belgium
“Pancho tour Lisbon”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very interesting tour in Lisbon given by Alessandro!
Enthousiastic and energetic guy!
Yasmine & Eline