Room 109!! Dreadful drainage smells. We had unpacked before we decided we must change rooms. Room 002 was excellent and very modern. Side street rooms are very quiet because of shutters and very good aircon.
Good breakfast. Excellent location for sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Casa de Sao Mamede" is a small family hotel (26 rooms). Built in the XVIIIth century as the residence of a magistrate. This beautiful building has maintained all the charm of an old family home. It is one of the first buildings to be constructed in the traditional system of "birdcage" - earthquake proof construction used after earthquake of 1755. Having been adapted to a hotel unit in 1948 it knew how to keep throughout the years, the treatment, the tradition and the atmosphere of a true family house. Always trying to preserve the past we did not relinquish however the comfort requirements that contemporary life demands so all the rooms have: private bathroom, telephone, digital safe, satellite television, double glass and air-conditioned with individual command. The fact that we're dealing with a small hotel type unit allow us to grant a more personalized treatment to each customer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa De Sao Mamede reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sao Mamede Hotel Lisbon
- Casa De Sao Mamede Lisbon