“Lovely fresh pasta at a good price!”
Review of Cantina Baldracca

Cantina Baldracca
Ranked #818 of 4,455 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Popped in here after a trip to Castelo de São Jorge...

The place was empty at about 5.30 but we decided to stop off anyway. Place is cute, with an Italian feel, I imagine it's even better when busy. Enjoyed the laid back music coming from the vintage radio.

Had some v reasonably priced white wine to share, the tomato and mozzarella salad, and the seafood pasta. All tasted freshly made and was v tasty.

Service was great and v relaxed.

Would recommend for a quick meal when out & about!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

So, walked past it a couple of times and could small their béchamel sauce.. Finally went there for their veg lasagne and pasta funghi, and a bottle of wine. Not by myself, had company :) Lovely lady running the place, food was absolutely delicious and overall a really great experience. Just go there. It's cheap and mouthwatering good.

1  Thank Johsen
Reviewed February 5, 2013

You can go there if you are looking for a fast and nice service and bad, cheap food. I was astonished by how fast they brought my lasaña... but then I found myself looking for the pasta, almost none. And then I was asking myself why was it all cold... And then, why was the plate full of letuce... Whatever... I was hungry and asked for dessert too. Finally something to remind me home made food - my husband's chocolate cake... on Bimby...

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

This relaxed restaurant is a great place to eat really good pasta! We went there expecting to find pizzas but they don't actually have them on the menu, but they do have meat dishes and pastas. We tried carbonara and funghi pasta, which were both excellent. Deserts are nice, too. The atmosphere is unpretentious and simple and service is good. However, the restaurant is situated in a zone of Lisbon in which it isn't easy to park your car, but if you have the time do take a walk around and enjoy the city view.

1  Thank spg-san
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used to come here everyday. Its a nice place to go for a quick bite, or should I say quick pasta, or steak, nothing else there to eat...that wouldnt be a bad thing but the pastas are just borderline ok and after a couple of visits you start to feel that they all taste alike. The parmigiano cheese is awful and just something else completely, not parmigiano at all. But the atmosphere is very nice, nice simple decoration and you kinda fell good there. And its pretty cheap so. Steaks are ok. So, overall not bad for a couple of times, but if you live nearby you cant stand it anymore!