just returned from lisbon, stayed at real suites...... support the positive comment regarding staff, accommodation, location etc. but i wouldn't rate it as 4* .
1. location: littered pavements & in a residential street.
2. breakfast: same every day not to mention lack of variety, we've had lot better in a 2* hotel in krakow last year.
3. lounge furniture had seen better days, lot of wear & tear
Would like to add HALAL food(pakistani/indian) is available in lisbon, we found a take away kebab place just 100yd from Rossio metro exit. they also have a resturant round the corner called TASTE OF PUNJAB, (addr. Beco dos Serradores no. 18---) food was delicious, for a hearty meal it cost €12 for 2 of us! needless to say we visited few times more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Real Residencia - Apartamentos Turisticos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Residencia Hotel Lisbon
- Real Residencia Suite Lisbon
- Hotel Real Residencia Suite