We chose this for a three day trip as it was pretty cheap and the most central of the Ibis's in Lisbon. Very easy to get to from airport. Take Metro from the airport and get off at Marquis De Pombal it's three blocks by foot. We'd read reviews about a steep hill on the way up but can truthfully say the hill is tiny so it's not that bad.
We were 10 mins away from Barrio Alto bars, 15 from Chiado and 15 from Rossio, so pretty central.
Would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lisboa Liberdade hotel is in the Bairro Alto district of the historic centre of Lisbon. Close to Avenida Da Liberdade, Chiado, Rossio and near Praca Do Marques Do Pombal, the hotel is within close proximity to metro, bus and train services.Bookone of the 70 airconditioned rooms in our entirely non smoking hotel and make use of our bar serving snacks 24hrs and private undercover parking, business guests will appreciate WiFi Internet. Close to numerous restaurants, theatres and the cinema. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Lisboa Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lisboa Liberdade Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisboa Liberdade