Check in was great & fun with Carla. Very helpful, cheery & informative.
Room, what you would expect from an ibis... BUDGET.... No safe, no fridge, no ironing board & no toiletries offered.
Bed & pillow comfortable.
View from our room was old Lisbon & waterview (priceless).
Would recommend if you're on a budget & using the room to only sleep, shower & head out exploring this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lisboa Liberdade hotel is in the Bairro Alto district of the historic centre of Lisbon. Close to Avenida Da Liberdade, Chiado, Rossio and near Praca Do Marques Do Pombal, the hotel is within close proximity to metro, bus and train services.Bookone of the 70 airconditioned rooms in our entirely non smoking hotel and make use of our bar serving snacks 24hrs and private undercover parking, business guests will appreciate WiFi Internet. Close to numerous restaurants, theatres and the cinema. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Lisboa Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lisboa Liberdade Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisboa Liberdade