As this is a 2 stars hotel, it only has the basic items. Dont expect too much from it but the staff here are very friendly and nice. The room is also comfy and clean.
However, would not come back if I am back in Portugal for the following reasons
1. The slope to the hotel is extremely steep. Almost died climbing up (maybe its just Lisbon as there is 2 5stars hotel nearby).
2. WiFi connection is annoying. They only provide very slow connection and you need to enter new user id and password every 30mins (you need to get the pass from the reception). For faster connection, you will need to pay.
3. No kettle in the room (I always like to drink hot tea at night)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lisboa Liberdade hotel is in the Bairro Alto district of the historic centre of Lisbon. Close to Avenida Da Liberdade, Chiado, Rossio and near Praca Do Marques Do Pombal, the hotel is within close proximity to metro, bus and train services.Bookone of the 70 airconditioned rooms in our entirely non smoking hotel and make use of our bar serving snacks 24hrs and private undercover parking, business guests will appreciate WiFi Internet. Close to numerous restaurants, theatres and the cinema. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Lisboa Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lisboa Liberdade Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisbon
- Ibis Hotel Lisboa Liberdade