Lowest prices for your stay
$83
$73
FindHotel
$66
Hotels.com$83
Travelocity$83
CheapTickets$83
1,937 results
All reviews close to the airport nice hotel cold meats breakfast buffet pastries metro city
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2019

Having stayed last month at Hotel Roma Lisbon, I found it to be an excellent choice and great value hotel located not too far from the airport and a quick walk to the Metro station that will take you into the middle of the city.

The rooms are large and kept very clean, though they are a little dated. Having said that, the bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was quite large too. The room also has a very large balcony.

The staff were all friendly and helpful and there is a taxi stand right at the door to the hotel. There is also a buffet dinner available most nights which I tried. Whilst the food was quite basic, it was fresh and flavoursome.

I would definitely recommend Hotel Roma Lisbon to those travelling to the city and not wanting to stay right in the middle of town.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank NLima
Reviewed August 31, 2019

We found this hotel a good place from which to explore Lisbon, as part of a coach tour. It was comfortable and the rooms were a reasonable size, although we found bar prices rather high compared to local bars.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

I spent one night in the Roma Hotel, choosing it primarily because of its proximity to the Lisbon airport. I was not disappointed. My room was large, very clean, quiet and very comfortable. And as others have noted, the included breakfast included a wide variety of cold cuts, cheeses and breads, but also 2 versions of scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon. Check-in was easy, although the receptionist was a bit curt, and she might have smiled just once. I rrived after the hotel restaurant had closed, and was told I could order room service. But I could not find a room service menu. Other than that, I'd stay again in the Roma. There is a taxi stand immediately adjacent to the hotel, making it unnecessary to have the desk clerk summon one for you.

Room tip: I had a room facing the avenue, but it was still quiet.
1  Thank xicolopes
Reviewed August 8, 2019

We were looking for a well priced hotel close to the airport and Hotel Roma came up via booking.com.

The rooms in the hotel are lovely and spacious (though slightly dated), the bathroom is a great size too. Breakfast was included in the rate and was varied and delicious. They had absolutely everything you could ever ask for for breakfast.

We would definitely return here again.

2  Thank C_Chigumira
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Hotel Roma is conveniently located between the city center and Lisboa airport.
Comfortable & Clean rooms, 24hour reception. good breakfast. very helpful staff at the reception. a few restaurants within a 10 min walk radius.
I would stay here once again if I do visit Lisbon in my future travels.

1  Thank GerardPerera-SL