Stayed at this lovely hotel earlier this month, had a great experience from the moment we stepped through the doors.
Check in was a breeze. Friendly staff. Large rooms, bed was very comfortable. Lovely views of the park.
As this was part of our honeymoon, the manager sent up complimentary champagne, strawberries and chocolates. No other hotels have acknowledged our honeymoon.
Location is great, although you do have to walk up a steep hill from the metro station.
I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Added to a great Lisbon stay, two thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon