I stayed at this hotel at the end of August 2013. It's modern, clean and professional. The rooms were a generous size and we had a very comfortable stay. One extra special gesture was the complimentary sparkling wine and chocolate cake delivered to our room on the evening of my birthday, this must have been noticed when we checked in.
The location is good as long as you don't mind an uphill walk from the centre. We didn't find there was any noise disturbance which was perfect.
The notable minor downsides were the lack of kettle in our bedroom. Along with the cost of the amenities.
Overall we would stay at the hotel again and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon