I loved this hotel. Booked last minute for a weekend trip and was pleasantly surprised that the rate was so reasonable. Overlooking the Eduardo Park, the location is very beautiful but is not centrally located. The city centre is a short taxi ride away and very scenic (be sure to take the tram while in Lisbon). There is so much to do in the city that we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel, but the rooms were fantastic, nicely furnished, comfortable bed, and nice bathroom amenities. All the staff we encountered were very friendly. Didn't have dinner here as there are so many choices in Lisbon but really enjoyed breakfast. Will recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon