As part of a 3 night pre-stay before a river cruise, I stayed at this property. The hotel is full of marble throughout and the room was more than spacious with plenty of closet space. Due to the overnight flight arriving at 8:00 am and the ground transfer, the arrival was at 9:15 am. The hotel had the room ready, which was fortunate, as the jet lag had taken a toll on me. The staff was friendly, welcoming and even let me change U.S. dollars to the Euro. This hotel is in downtown, but somewhat on the perimeter, so walking is not a good option to the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon