We spent two nights here. It is big hotel with nice rooms. It's right next door to the Four Seasons
on a big park in the North of the city. Thus, it's quicker and cheaper by cab from the airport (which is very close to Lisbon). It's an easy walk downhill to the heart of Lisbon. The subway
stop is nearby and easy to use.
Although we got a price break because of lack of demand in October, it still was pricey.Our flight arrived very early (7 a.m.) and we were lucky that they had empty rooms but we were only able
to get early check in by agreeing to pay half of the rack rate.
The buffet breakfast choices were Continental or full with the prices of 10 euros or 25 euros which seemed very high to us (although the quality was good.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon