Stayed for two nights prior to boarding a Wind Star cruise. Hotel is upscale in design and service. It deserves a five star rating. Very lush linens and bath amenities. The only draw back for us was that there was no outdoor area to sit and enjoy the view of the city. It is located on a hill so the walk back could be difficult after a long day of sightseeing. Skip the restaurant for breakfast, visit local cafes instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon