I was pleasantly surprised by the elegance of this hotel. I recently stayed there while attending a wedding in Lisbon. The wedding hosts had booked a block of rooms here for their guests. Even without the negotiated package, I would have considered this hotel rate a steal for a major European city. The rooms were extremely comfortable, the staff more than helpful. The reservation manager was very flexible with my changing schedule. The location was near a metro stop, but much of Lisbon can easily be seen on foot from the hotel. I was too busy with wedding events and sightseeing to try any of the other amenities in the hotel. Breakfast was included, and my only complaint was that it was exactly the same buffet every day, which got tiresome after several days. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon