The Tiara in Lisbon was outstanding in every regard. The room was beautiful but also the largest room I've ever had in Europe. The hotel looks out over a beautiful park and is situated in a very upscale part of the city (e.g., theFour Seasons hotel is right next door). If you want a hotel right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Chiado or Alfama, this isn't it. The Tiara is a brisk 20-minute walk from the historic downtown, but for my purposes that made it ideal. The lobby bar is very comfortable and offers reasonably priced light meals and drinks. The main restaurant also offers good value. The front desk staff were very helpful when I needed to have several documents printed and did so at no charge. A great property in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon