Excellent place to stay. Clean room, a little bit small, but hey, this is Europe… Good value for money, neighborhood ok, excellent breakfast and nice staff.
The room was nice, we had some problem with the AC. Our window was facing a construction sit. Good location, just a short walk to the city center and also the Pombal Square. A metro station is near.
Tasty breakfast with a good variety of food, and a perfect coffee: strong, but sweet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon