All reviewsyves rocherexcellent locationavenida metro stationnice hotelminute walkavenida liberdademain avenueside streetstayed here for nightsstaff on receptionyogurtbreakfast buffetfree wifigood sizetour busescity centrethe breakfast area
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a good hotel in a good location, but don't expect luxury or modern amenities (no free wifi). It's an updated 1980s building off the main street. Staff are friendly and helpful. There are good local eateries and supermarkets to be found nearby. Overall, a better value that other alternatives in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peter S
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great location. Clean rooms. Very helpful & friendly staff. Our room on the 7th floor had a huge balcony with fantastic views of the city. Lovely breakfasts with friendly staff. Wireless internet available in certain spots. Highly recommendable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 7th floor have nice balconies overlooking the city.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Shaheentherani
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I visited Lisbon in September 2012 and stayed at Hotel Lisboa.
This was my first visit to Lisbon and as I do not speak Portugese, the Front Desk staff were very helpful in making sure I enjoyed my stay in Lisbon and assisted me in all aspects of going around the city, specially Ricardo and Muhammad were very helpful.
The staff went beyond my expectations in making my stay at the Hotel very comfortable.

Further the Location is great, near Metro and Bus stops. It is short walkable distance from the City Centre and some great Restuarants with 10 minutes of walk. Great value for the money.

Room Tip: The Executive room is worth the money, has a large balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel was very nice. The room was a good size, modern and very clean. The location is pretty good. It is right off of Av. de Liberdade, but requires a walk to get to the city center or downtown bairro alto. The walk is completely doable and is a nice way to see more of the city. Close to public transportation as well. The front desk was helpful, and the people working at the bar were also helpful and provided some good recommendations.

My only complaint is that after I left, I e-mailed the hotel regarding some forgotten items in the room, and I still have not heard back from them. I spent three nights there and had hoped that their helpfulness and courtesy would extend a bit after I had already paid. But, I guess I can only blame myself for being forgetful.

Tip: They told us there is no wireless in the room and we would have to get it in the lobby. However, when we turned on our computer in the room, we found we were able to get internet perfectly fine. Not sure if we just got lucky, but it was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A bit late posting this (!) but I did have an extra-special stay at Lisboa, which is in an absolutely great location near to metro and bus stops but a really pleasant walk into the town centre and waterfront. Although I booked a 'single' room, I was lucky enough to get a huge room on the 6th floor, with its own massive sun terrace which was greatly enjoyed by the rest of my party after sightseeing and meals out. The atmosphere in the bar is a bit lacking of an evening but the drinks were good and breakfast was excellent - very varied with good coffee.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family