Stayed here three nights in March. This was truly a great hotel. We have stayed at other Sheratons, but this ranks among the best of the best. In fact, ordinary Sheratons don't even come close. From the moment you walk into the lobby, this hotel is all about luxury, comfort and service.
- fantastic club floor lounge. Snacks/drinks all day, and a very tasty breakfast. Very quiet, with great views for many tables. If you don't mind a somewhat limited selection of food and drinks, this is where you want to have your breakfast.
- stylish and modern rooms with great views. Free nespresso coffee was a great treat.
- great location - close enough to the action, but away from the touristy areas.
- helpful concierge. Got us two restaurant reservations on requested time.
- big fitness center.
- the pool area looked nice, though it was too cold to use it.
(the very minor) Cons:
- from time to time you could hear your neighbours conversation and other noises. Not sure if it was through the walls or ventilation system.
- loved that we were upgraded to a junior suite at check in (we are SPG platinums). However, having booked a twin bed room, one would expect that the suite also had two beds. Instead we got a king bed room. They corrected the mistake by giving us another suite, but we instantly saw that this was a smoking room (we had booked a non-smoking room). Despite the smell, two ashtrays AND a smoker-sign in the closet, the front desk girl (that was with us in the room!) told us that this was a non-smoking room. As the alternative was losing a suite, we kept the room (none of us are allergic). But it felt really surreal being lied to in that way.
To sum up: A fantastic hotel that exceeded our expectations. We got a great, prepaid rate, and felt that this was a wonderful deal. If you are a SPG plat, you will be treated very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton