Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa
$131
$172
$165
  • Restaurant
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel(Lisbon)
$190
$141
Melia.com
$276
$264
  • Restaurant
$292
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
$249
$226
2,248 results
All reviewsthe club loungetop floorpanorama barspg memberspg pointslobby restaurantglass bathroomsteam roomoutdoor poolper daymodern roomsbusiness districtwater pressureexcellent hotelsubway stationdowntown lisbonpastries
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Im Italian! I usually use to stay in Starwoods hotels because they are the best! I always feel like im at home! thanks for everything!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2010

A nice hotel and very easy to get to from the airport by shuttle/bus.
A little bit out of town. A good walk or a metro ride in to town.
A shopping centre pretty much across the road.

The reception staff extremely helpful.

Free internet in the foyer. There are 4 computers and 2 laptops.
Free printing which was nice as we checked in online and printed our boarding passes at no extra cost.

There is a nice little spa atrea downstairs (Level 1 I think) but at an additional cost and as gym which can be used and included in the cost.
They pffer a light breakfast there in the spa area too which is a nice touch especially when you are done in the morning.

The breakfast is quite nice, and I liked the caviar which wasn't overall strong.

Nice views from the bar upstairs.

I have photo's but they are pretty much the same as what other tripadvisor members have posted so not going to bother.

There are taxi's just around the corner (literally only 5 meters away) from the hotel.

Overall a nice experience and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
The only problem was the distance in to town but the station is almost on your dororstep anyway.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank k1w1brad
Reviewed January 15, 2010

This was probably my third or fourth stay in this excellent, very well renovated property. I was upgraded to a full suite on the 25th floor of the hotel with amazing views across the city (the weather was horrendous and I could not seem from the windows anyway). I do not necessarily go usually for very modern decorated hotel but I have to say that however did the interior design did a fantastic job. The public areas are pleasant, so are the lifts and the floor landings. My suite was very spacious with a pleasant, full size lounge with its own cloackroom and a large writing desk A nice welcome bottle of port with two glasses was already placed on one of the sideboards. The bedroom was also spacious, well appointed, very quiet, projecting an elegant, modern and classy style. The bathroom was superb with free standing shower separate from the bathtub, double washbasins and separate toilets and bidet. Good quality amenities and plenty of towels were available. Service across the hotel is overall very efficient. I visited the well appointed executive lounge with great food and drinks at any time of the day. Breakfast in the lounge was a great experience with a classy selection of usual favourites. I had dinner in the informal restaurant and both the food and the service were outstanding (The special goat dishes promotion represented an amazing culinary discovery). Reception and concierge staff also receive full marks. The location is not great for the old city centre, but taxis are plentyful (and the Corte Ingles department store is not too far away by foot !). Excellent stay overall and I shall return.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank PascalJG
Reviewed January 2, 2010

The Sheraton Lisbon is a beautiful hotel with a very cool restaurant/bar overlooking all of Lisbon. The rooms are small, yet extremely modern. The check-in staff was extremely professional. It is about a mile walk to the best restaurants and bars. It's just a little too far away for me to give it a 5-star rating.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HobokenTravel
Reviewed December 31, 2009

We felt the staff was not friendly, but the restaurant people were nice especially on the roof top. The food was just okay not unique but pricey. The staff was a bit arrogant and also had a language problem and an attitude,. Usually the guest is always right, is the philosophy of most hotels , but not here, they are right, you are wrong.

We had luke warm water for 2 nights of the 4 nights, they did nothing about it, they came to our room at 1Am and said we could use another room on the floor and then walk over to our room with a towel... as if. Also we were not about 3 days into the sat go and change rooms and move everything we unpacked. We had friends with us too and on the same floor and they also felt it was not up to par. The location is not wonderful. There is also a wind tunnel in the entrance and you forever feel there is a hurricane coming. The hotel looks drab and tired and needs a face lift.

We had the conceierge make reservations for us only to find out when we got to this hot spot place we wanted, it was closed on Mondays, but we were never informed... It was a series of just poor attitude. We felt we could find a better spot if we go again. Maybe coming from NYC and traveling so much I am too picky, but I do like nice friendly service and to feel that in a foreign country hotel hosts are looking out for you. This was just not what I am used to. We did feel like strangers in a foreing land there... The rest of the city was friendly and nice....Look for a better place and better location. closer to the Old City but not right in the Old City area, perhaps around the area of The Ritz is good. There was an Ipeza(sp).. This is just not as nice a most other Sheraton properties... ALSO the shower is a an accident waiting to happen, there are no bars to hold on to and its a deep tub, not a stall shower and also a half glass door, and you are on your own... It was a poor choice of design and could prove to be DANGEROUS... also again cool water the whole time..

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple