Three day business layover in Lisbon. This SPG property is just grand! Staff is most gracious, polite and helpful. Room is modern, well appointed, spacious and comfortable. There are no ancillary sounds...so privacy and rest are absolute. Right in the center of town and about 15 minutes walk to the river. By choice, breakfast was not included in my plan, but I had it anyway. Perhaps a bit pricey, but worth every farthing. Splendid and varied selection of meats, cheeses, glorious breads, juices, fruits...if it wasn't out there you probably didn't need it. This was my 5th or 6th trip to Lisbon as well as my 5th or 6th hotel. This will be my "go to" hotel from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton