Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, rooms are nicely appointed although the decor is a bit on the dark side, regarding the room size it is very good for European standards. The best feature of the rooms in my opinion is the bathroom with a very nice shower/bath setup. Its a shame that of a hotel of this nature one has to pay to use the pool which is an absolute joke given hotels of similar quality have this as a complimentary service. Concierge was very helpful with sightseeing tips etc. The hotel is located on a hill and is about a 15 minute cab ride from the airport (10-15 euro) and the same from the city centre or about a 30 minute walk down hill (recommend the cab back up the hill). If staying in Lisbon again I would chose this hotel for its quality amenities and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton