Stayed here when vacationing in Portugal. The location was safe with easy access to public transportation. Unfortunately, it is not within walking distance to the big tourist attractions but i could see how it is convenient for business travelers.
Stylistically, the hotel is modern and gorgeous. The room was large by european standards with a lovely view once you look past the neighboring residential tower. The bathrooms are walled completely in glass though. They are frosted or blinds can be closed for privacy. However, you can hear every sound as it practically echoes! Great design aesthetically but not practically.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton