The hotel itself is nice, although I found the decorations getting a little tired, but still were holding their own for now. I felt the same thing about the rooms, good but not great. I was on a higher floor, and my room did have a nice view. I guess my problem was with the extras. I'm a platinum with Marriott, and only a gold with Sheraton, so maybe my view is a little skewed. I find it ridiculous, like some of the other reviewers said, that you have to pay €12.50 to sit by the pool. Why is there any extra charge to sit by a pool, include it in the rate. They say it's part of using the spa, but when is the pool part of a spa, just Sheraton being greedy, which they do at other hotels of theirs I've stayed at. It's kind of like the ridiculous resort fee they charge at some places. Second, and I guess most of the hotels do this, is the €26 they charge for breakfast. I don't think I've ever eaten €26 worth of food for breakfast, so they probably made about €20 off me for this. You'd be better off going across the street and getting it, and if I had stayed more than one night I probably would have.
I'll go into the positives. The cabs to get around town from the hotel are reasonable, the staff at the hotel was friendly and seemed eager to please, and the pool area was nice once I got in there. I found the gym above average compared to other hotels I've stayed at, and the beds weren't too bad. Also, go to the top floor, there is a fantastic place to get drinks with a great view.
Again, not a bad hotel, but please include stuff in the rate, because otherwise it seems greedy and takes away from an otherwise alright stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton