Its looks nothing from the outside but inside is luxurious and spacious. The rooms are large with modern bathrooms and comfortable beds. It's was very busy all the time. Lots of the airline crew seem to stay here, plus business people and leisure visitors so reception was always busy and the lobby bar was too. A great top floor bar with a view. The surrounding area doesn't have a lot going for it but a 20 minute walk gets you into the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton