We stayed in a Premium room, with a beautiful view from the 18th floor.
The room was correct. Again, was prepared for only one person in spite that we were two.
The presentation of the room was correct, the amenities were charming, some of the facilities did not work (weight, in side curtain, etc.).
It was for sure clean, specious, well heated.
The front desk wasn't very helpful, not even charming. They make you feel not important; they make you feel that they are, all the time, very, very busy.
Breakfasts is of course, of high standard, as per other Starwoods facilities and demand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton