The location is close to almost anywhere you want to go, the staff would be more than glad to offer help to directions and transportation is easy.
We were met with friendly smiles and assisted when we asked for help. I had to change my room and the staff were so helpful to accommodate that as soon as possible.
Food is (a little expensive at the venue) but expected at a hotel, although the bar was overpriced so it's up to you then to eat and drink there or go to restaurants arund just a walking distance.
The rooms are clean and quiet, modern bathroom and love the idea of the whole glass bathroom and electrical window blinds .. the TV is Bang & Olufsen (wow) with great sound...
Someone said in another review it takes time to fill the huge bath tub and indeed it does, it feels like swimming lol.. but awsome experience.
Not far from the airport and the ride is a joy to the eye.
Too bad such relation experience is not complete, as the Spa is at a charge..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton