Sheraton Lisboa it´s a great 5 star hotel, near Av. da Liberdade. The rooms are giant, well decorated with modern furnishing, with very confortable beds. The bathroom is conected with the room (I noticed this kind of room arrangement in the hotels are frequent now a days), with no door separating (only a glass), but it´s very big. The breakfast buffet is great, with many options. The lobby it´s not very big and it can be crowded, but it´s ok. The staff it´s also very nice and polite. I would come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton