1,122 results
All reviewstrain stationclose to the airportgreen linecoffee podscity centrecomfortable bedsdecent sizestar hotelshort staycomfortable hotelstayed here for nightsvisiting lisbonbalconyfloortaxidiscoeuros
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I did park my car to hotels parking space, in front of hotel, but people came and tied my car and charged and forced me to pay 90€, i did pay 90€ and later find out hotel reception complaint for my car to municipal. I dont know what to think about this thing, i think they are work together for this fine moneys, and there was a Porche car just besides me, and it was the car of hotels employees which didnt pay anything. Outrageous. I cannot reccommend to anyone this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
4  Thank Acan C
Reviewed October 2, 2017

If you're looking for a place to stay when you go to Lisbon...this simple but stylish interior hotel is probably the place to go!I had a short stay on my way to Barcelona and on my way back to the Azores...The right hotel for a business stay or a short stay...

Room Tip: It's all good...
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank jokersmile
Reviewed October 1, 2017

The location feels a bit out of the way......it was quite some distance from the main touristy areas. The local area was fine.....a couple of nice coffee shops were easily found. Taxis to the more touristy areas are cheap and there is a taxi rank just across the road from the hotel.
The check in was fine....professional and moderately friendly. We didn't have long to wait though.
The public areas were ok. They seemed a bit dark and perhaps dismal. I wasn't really attracted to hang about there. Perhaps it was just a matter of personal taste though.
The room was much brighter. The decor was all white and lots of windows let in plenty of light. The room was clean and of a reasonable size. The bed was comfortable and pleasant. There was a coffee machine although pods were few and far between.
The bathroom was also clean and adequate.
I didn't have breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Here on a tour so I can't comment on price.

The pros: comfortable beds, enough outlets, good wifi, well lit bathroom. Food pretty good. Breakfast was above average and some friends had lunch here and were surprised that it was good.

Cons: The room was fairly dark and there was an inadequate number and size of elevators. Not a very touristy location but near the Metro and a train station.

Finally a public Safety message since I'm a retired Pediatrician: this hotel has extremely hot water. I didn't see any kids here but scald burns in the bathtub is a severe and common cause of toddler injury. The child grabs the lever in the tub while taking a bath. If you have a small child in this hotel please be careful.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank stevej2001
Reviewed September 21, 2017

The hotel has a nicely designed reception area but not all the hotel is as good. Rooms are adequate but nothing special (we stayed in an executive room). We had an overbath shower with a curtain which was a bit dated. Nothing was left in the minibar and we weren't even left coffee pods.The breakfast buffet offers a good selection but the coffee is poor and comes out of a machine. There are also tour buses at the hotel which means it can get slightly chaotic at breakfast time and there's a queue for the lifts. We had a nice lunch in the restaurant (not cheap but good food and excellent service).

Room Tip: Executive rooms are a bit dated.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple