This is a nice place in a nice and quiet part of town, yet not too far from the centre, Alfama and other major attractions. Metro nearby (5-7 minutes walk). Also near Gulbenkian museums/foundation/park. Rooms and bathrooms are not big, but big enough and clean. There are several restaurants and cafes in the immediate vicinity. The only downside: breakfast has little options and variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANA Executive Hotel is a totally remodeled three-star hotel, which stands out from the other hotels in Lisbon by its unique "art deco” style. A warm and engaging atmosphere can be found in all its areas, from the rooms to the corridors, the bar to the restaurant, the indoor garden to the lobby and reception. Set in a prime location, SANA Executive Hotel is situated in the heart of Lisbon - with many leisure attractions and facilities for business trips - but on a street with restricted access, with a wide promenade, terrace and garden benches, where the hotel enjoys calm surroundings and is a refuge from the bustle of Lisbon. SANA Executive Hotel is still close to major access routes and public transport connections to various far points of the city of Lisbon, as the hotel’s easily-accessible location makes it an excellent starting point for getting to know the whole capital. SANA Executive Hotel also has two meeting and events rooms at the top of the hotel, which offer a fantastic view over the city of Lisbon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SANA Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sana Classic Executive Lisbon
- Hotel Sana Classic Executive