We picked this hotel for the price, free wifi and breakfast. It is a little bit out of the main center of Lisbon but is within 10 min walk of San Sebastio Metro station and you can be in the heart of Lisbon on the metro in under 15 mins. We arrived early but were allowed to check in as our room was ready at no extra cost which meant we were able to make the most of our first day in Lisbon. The wifi in the hotel was excellent, breakfast was a choice of cold meats, cheese, rolls, bread, cereal, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, beans and a 3rd hot option which was different each day, there were also lovely cakes and pastries. Plenty of choice, although the fruit juice was not very nice, there was plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water available. The one big minus for this hotel was the safe in the room, it was like something out of the 1950's and was so small that you could not fit an ipad in it no matter what way you tried, we could only just get our passports and ereaders in there, there was no way you could fit a camera or laptop in there. You had to pay at 10 euro deposit for the lock, which was returnable on check out. In this day and age when everyone travels with expensive electronic items I feel an upgrade of the safes is desperately needed in this hotel. That said the room and beds were extremely comfortable and spotless, I would definitely stay here again. There is a little cafe opposite the hotel that does the most amazing toasted cheese and ham sandwiches, if you looking for a quick snack.
The 24 hour travel card at 6 euro (initially an extra 50 cents to purchase the refillable card) is an absolute bargain and a must if you are going to stay at this hotel. The card runs from the time first time you use it for 24 hours, it works on the metro, buses, trams and elevadors. It doesn't work as far out as Sintra but if you are going there for the day you can get the train from Rossio Station for 4 euro 80 cents return for the 40 min train journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANA Executive Hotel is a totally remodeled three-star hotel, which stands out from the other hotels in Lisbon by its unique "art deco” style. A warm and engaging atmosphere can be found in all its areas, from the rooms to the corridors, the bar to the restaurant, the indoor garden to the lobby and reception. Set in a prime location, SANA Executive Hotel is situated in the heart of Lisbon - with many leisure attractions and facilities for business trips - but on a street with restricted access, with a wide promenade, terrace and garden benches, where the hotel enjoys calm surroundings and is a refuge from the bustle of Lisbon. SANA Executive Hotel is still close to major access routes and public transport connections to various far points of the city of Lisbon, as the hotel’s easily-accessible location makes it an excellent starting point for getting to know the whole capital. SANA Executive Hotel also has two meeting and events rooms at the top of the hotel, which offer a fantastic view over the city of Lisbon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SANA Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sana Classic Executive Lisbon
- Hotel Sana Classic Executive