I stayed there for 2 nights in july.
I get a room at the first floor at the back of the hotel. The view was not great but I knew it because the staff told me about it but I wanted to check early. So I knew it.
The room was quite small but clean with a nice bed. Maybe some shelves in the dressing would have been helpful. There was a fridge to store some food and bottle which can be buy in a small shop nearby.
The bathroom was also clean but the shower is only a showerhead.
The breakfast was OK : sweet and salty foods . Juice and coffee were below average. The breakfast room is quite small compare to the number of room. I am wondering how they do at the rush time, specially if the ladies did not clean the table on a regular basis. The 2 days I spend there, I saw only 1 lady : she came to take water and tea, she saw 4 dirty tables and went back without cleaning them and never come back.
The location was great to reach the center by feet or by metro. I adviced to take the metro when coming back.
Another point to take care off is to ask for the free wifi access. It is just too bad that they did not give it right after the checkin.
Otherwise the staff was helpful : gave the location of the main attraction and where to begin the trip with the famous tram 28 and where to take the tram 15 to Belem.
Overall I have a great stay at this hotel. Will consider it if I come back and if I get the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel 3K Madrid is located 500 metres from Marques de Pombal Square and the Avenida da Liberdade in Lisbon. The nearest Metro Station is Picoas, at 400 metres, while Marques de Pombal Metro Station is 500 metres away. The Hotel 3K Madrid offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and minibar. The air-conditioned accommodations are decorated with warm colours, wooden furniture and parquet floors. All rooms have a hairdryer and a private bathroom, in addition to a laptop-size safe. Every morning guests can enjoy a local and international breakfast buffet, prepared with fresh sesonal ingredients. The 24-hour Honesty Bar is located at the lobby and bar serves a variety of drinks and refreshments. A safety deposit box is available with the front desk. The 24-hour front desk staff can advise guests on the best spots in Lisbon, arrange a restaurant, car rental and currency exchange as well as flight details. Lisbon's historical city centre is a 20-minute walk away. Due to its location, the 3K Hotel Madrid offers multiple choice of restaurants, brand stores and museums, along Avenida da Liberdade Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 3K Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Madrid Lisbon
- Vip Executive Madrid Hotel Lisbon